Due to the current situation regarding Coronavirus (Covid-19) the ABCRA Board have decided to postpone all events
General information regarding entries for the Annual Rodeo
Entries will be open closer to the event - watch this space!
Entries to be made through ABCRA icompete by login at https://abcra.icompete.net/Account/Login
YOU MUST register your login with iCompete to be able to put entries in and you must pay for your entries at the time you lodge them.
To view all events that will be held at the
AgriWest Cooma Rodeo please go to
Entries will be open ten days prior to the Rodeo for the Local Barrel Race, Local Steer Ride 8-U16 and the Local Ladies Steer Ride. A Local is considered to be a person who is a resident of the Snowy Monaro Regional Council.
Conditions of entry:
1. Local Barrel Racers must ride unassisted to be considered for a placing.
2. ABCRA Rules must be adhered to including safety equipment and dress.
3. Maximum of 10 riders in each event.
4. ALL ENTRANTS MUST REPORT TO RODEO OFFICE ON THE DAY BY 10AM TO PAY ENTRY AND SIGN A WAIVER.
5. Local Events will be split into 2 Divisions with 1st Division being competitors who are entered in the AgriWest Rodeo via ABCRA Live and 2nd Division being competitors who have not entered the AgriWest Rodeo.
6. Entry Fees will be - Local Barrel Race $20 ($10 added back to Jackpot for first place in each Division), Local Ladies Steer Ride $30 ($20 added back to Jackpot for first place in each Division) and Local Steer Ride 8-U16 $30 ($20 added back to Jackpot for first place in each Division).
7. Competitors will be required to be a member of the ABCRA. Day Membership is available – Seniors $45, Juniors (U18) $20. (Includes Personal Accident Insurance Levy).
Entries by contacting the Secretary Jenny Solomon 0402 275 668.
Information required for entry is NAME, AGE, CONTACT NUMBER.