Schofield Livestock and Property Division 1 Bull Ride
Boco Pastoral Company Division 1 Saddle Bronc Ride
Monaro Livestock & Property Division 1 Bareback Bronc Ride
Snowy Hydro Ladies Barrel Race
Think Pink Plumbing and Gas Division 2 Bull Ride
(Winner receives the Ricky Brazulaitis Memorial Buckle donated by Lynn Brazulaitis)
Monaro Wool Services Division 2 Saddle Bronc Ride
AgriWest Division 2 Bareback Bronc Ride
Cochran Horse Treks & Cloyne Valley Farm Poley Buckjump
(Winner receives a trophy donated by Cochran Horse Treks & Cloyne Valley Farm)
Cooma Ex-Services Club ClubGRANTS Local 2D Divisional Barrel Race
Competitors will be required to enter via APRA on Feb 8/9 Feb for Bull Ride, Saddle Bronc, Bareback and Ladies Barrel Race.
Competitors will be required to enter via Secretary on Feb 8/9 for the Poley Buckjump and Local Divisional Barrel Race.
Cooma Ex-Services Club ClubGRANTS Local Divisional Barrel Race and Poley Buckjump Details
1. Entries via email 8/9 Feb to firstname.lastname@example.org - reply email will confirm entry and provide Cooma Rodeo Inc bank details for direct transfer by 12 Feb. If event is cancelled entry money will be returned.
2. A Local is considered to be a person who is a resident of the Snowy Monaro Regional Council area and provide proof of such.
3. Competitors in Local Divisional Barrel Race must ride unassisted.
4. APRA Rules must be adhered to including safety equipment and dress.
5. All entrants must report to Rodeo Office on the day of the Rodeo by 5pm to sign a waiver and provide proof of membership or pay day membership to APRA.
6. Competitors will be required to be a member of the APRA. Day Membership is available – Price to be notified. (Includes Personal Accident Insurance Levy).
There are still opportunities for sponsorship of the next Rodeo
Please make contact through the Contact Us page