2021 Rodeo Events
Boco Pastoral Company Open Saddle Bronc
Monaro Livestock & Property Open Bareback
Schofield Livestock and Property Open Bull
Schofields Shearing Ladies Barrel Race
(Schofields Shearing - Mick Schofield 0429 779 002)
Novice Barrel Race
Monaro Wool Services Novice Saddle Bronc
Gunyah Hereford Stud Novice Bareback
Gavin Patton Plumbing Novice Bull Ride
(Winner receives the Ricky Brazulaitis Memorial Buckle donated by Lynn Brazulaitis)
Junior Steer 8-U11
Junior Steer 11-U14
Alpine Motor Group Juvenile Steer 14-U18
Cooma Furnishings Junior Barrel U11
Junior Barrel 11-U14
Baileys Contracting Services Juvenile Barrel 14-U18
Macks Auto and Tyre Plus Breakaway Roping 8-U18
Cochran Horse Treks & Cloyne Valley Farm Poley Buckjump
(Winner receives a trophy donated by Cochran Horse Treks & Cloyne Valley Farm)
Open Steer Wrestling
Open Rope & Tie
Open Team Roping
Ladies Steer Undecorating
Competitors will be required to enter via ABCRA approximately 10 days prior to the Rodeo
Cooma Ex-Services Club ClubGRANTS Local Events
Local Barrel Race (Divisions 1 & 2)
Monbeef Local Steer 8-U16 (Divisions 1 & 2)
Brazza's Construction Local Ladies Steer
Cooma Ex-Services Club ClubGRANTS Local Event Details
Entries will be open on the 3rd February 2021 for the Local Events by contacting Secretary Cooma Rodeo Inc.
1. Payment must be paid to Cooma Rodeo Inc to confirm entry. In the event of the event being cancelled entry fee will be refunded.
2. A Local is considered to be a person who is a resident of the Snowy Monaro Regional Council area and provide proof of such.
3. Competitors in Local Events must ride unassisted to be considered for a qualified ride.
4. ABCRA Rules must be adhered to including safety equipment and dress.
5. Where event requires stock there will be a limit of 10 Riders in each event.
6. All entrants must report to Rodeo Office on the day of the Rodeo by 10am to sign a waiver.
NO SIGNED WAIVER NO ENTRY TO ARENA. Entry fees to be announced December 2020.
7. Local Barrel Race and Local Steer 8-U16 events will be split into 2 Divisions - 1st Division being competitors who are entered in the AgriWest Rodeo Open Events via ABCRA and 2nd Division being competitors who have not entered the AgriWest Rodeo Open Events via ABCRA.
8. Competitors will be required to be a member of the ABCRA. Day Membership is available – Price to be notified. (Includes Personal Accident Insurance Levy).
9. Thanks to the Cooma Ex-Services Club ClubGRANTS Programme there will be a prize of $100 for first place in each Division in each Local Event!!
There are still opportunities to purchase naming rights to an event at the 2021 Rodeo
Please make contact through the Contact Us page